Harnett, Lee and Johnston Counties Criminal Defense Attorneys
Personal Injury ● Criminal Defense ● Family Law ● Civil Litigation
Residents of Harnett County and the surrounding areas count on the law firm of Hayes, Williams, Turner & Daughtry, for experienced advocacy and legal counsel. Since 1969, our law firm has provided quality legal services to clients in a variety of areas, including criminal defense, personal injury, family law, estate planning, and business litigation.
Harnett County Lawyers Serving the Local Community Since 1969
Our law firm's deep legal roots tracing back to 1969 have helped us become a trusted source for experienced representation. In 2010, the Chamber of Commerce for Harnett County awarded our law firm the Small Business of the Year award. This recognition exemplifies our commitment to delivering high-caliber representation tailored to meet our clients' individual needs and goals.
Many of our clients are referred to us by former clients and local attorneys who feel confident that we have the skills, resources and experience level to help clients navigate through the legal process. For experienced representation, contact our law firm online or call 910-292-6147 to schedule a consultation with a highly skilled Hartnett County attorney.
Learn More About Our Law Firm
- Our law firm was founded in 1969 to provide clients in Harnett County with personal service and experienced representation. This remains our focus. One of our law firm's founding attorneys continues to be a key part of our practice.
- Three of the four attorneys at our law firm are related, and the fourth one might as well be. We are a close firm committed to working together to solve our clients' legal problems.
- We practice in a variety of legal areas. Our legal team has the skills and experience level to address your legal needs in a wide range of areas, including criminal defense, personal injury, family law, estate planning or business litigation needs .
Areas of Practice
Our legal team takes pride in acting quickly and aggressively to secure our clients' best interests. When you select our law firm, we will deliver experienced representation to address your legal concerns in a variety of areas , including:
- Criminal defense — If you have been arrested for DWI/DUI , drug charges or another crime, you need an experienced Harnett criminal defense lawyer to protect your rights and guide you through an often confusing legal process.
- Traffic citations — Did you receive a speeding ticket while driving on I-40, I-95, Highway 301, Highway 55, Highway 421 or any other road in Harnett County, Lee County or Johnston County? Even if you are from out of state, we can help you deal with the court.
- Personal injury — If you were injured in a car accident or truck accident , or suffered any kind of personal injury, talk to a highly skilled personal injury lawyer who will handle the insurance claim while you recover from your injuries.
- Family law — We can guide you through your divorce , child custody , visitation, property division or other family law matters.
- Wills and estates — If you have property, dependent children, or close family and friends, you owe yourself and your family the peace of mind that a will and estate plan can provide.
Contact Our Firm's North Carolina Injury Lawyers
If you are seeking an attorney who combines small town values with a sophisticated understanding of the law, you can count on the law firm of Hayes, Williams, Turner & Daughtry.
We offer experienced representation in personal injury, criminal defense, family law, estate planning and business litigation. Contact us online or call at 910-292-6147 to schedule a consultation at our law office in Dunn, North Carolina.