About Hayes, Williams, Turner & Daughtry, P.A.
If you are looking for a lawyer with deep ties to the community, loyal commitments to their clients and a thorough understanding of the law, we invite you to call the Hayes, Williams, Turner & Daughtry law firm in Dunn, North Carolina.
Call 910-292-6147, Text, or E-Mail
Personal Injury Criminal Defense Family Law
Traffic Citations Wills and Estates
The law firm of Hayes, Williams, Turner & Daughtry, P.A., originally Stewart & Hayes, P.A., was formed in 1969 by D.K. Stewart (1921-1995) and Gerald W. Hayes Jr. Heather Hayes Williams joined the firm in 1994; Doug Turner joined in 1997; and Parrish Hayes Daughtry became a member in 2000.
- As a client of our law firm, you are welcome to call your lawyer at any time. If your lawyer is not available, a trained staff member will be on hand to assist you.
- All of our attorneys are well-known and respected in the Harnett County area. We are active in our church, as tutors in local schools and in civic organizations.
- We have a well-deserved reputation for preparing each case quickly and thoroughly. Each of our lawyers focuses on a specific area of law, giving our clients the advantage of focused knowledge.
- If you are from out of state, we will give your case the close attention it needs, often without your having to return to the Dunn area. Virtual appointments are now available, as well.
- At our family firm, we bring small town values and professional experience and standing to every case. We have helped change the laws in our appeals work.
- If you have sustained a personal injury from an auto accident, if you have been arrested for DWI/DUI, if you have a traffic citation, if you are getting a divorce, if you need a will and an estate plan, we are here to guide you.
For more information about our attorneys and their backgrounds, see our attorney profiles page.
If you are seeking a lawyer you can depend on, an attorney who brings small town values together with a sophisticated understanding of the law, you can count on the attorneys at the Hayes, Williams, Turner & Daughtry law firm in Dunn, North Carolina. Contact our law firm today to schedule a free initial consultation.