Knowledgeable Assistance With Estate Planning Matters
When you need a will or trust drafted or when you feel that a will should be contested, you will want a lawyer who has an in-depth understanding of and experience with the estate administration and will contest processes. You will find that attorney at the Hayes, Williams, Turner & Daughtry law firm in Dunn, North Carolina.
Estate Administration, Will Contests, Wills, Trusts
Call 910-292-6147, Text, or E-Mail
Free Initial Consultation with an Attorney
In addition to will contests and estate administration, our law firm’s attorneys help clients prepare wills, trusts and other estate planning documents.
- A will contest, or caveat, is a challenging, complex legal matter. It can take considerable time and knowledge of the laws and court decisions. Our law firm has built a reputation for effectively litigating will contests on behalf of widows, children and other close relatives. The attorneys in our firm have been instrumental in forming the laws in these areas.
- Our law firm handles estate administration and probate matters for families, assuring that the will is followed, that all assets are gathered, that all debts are paid and that property is properly distributed.
- Do you live out of state? We can help you with a will contest or estate administration in North Carolina.
- Do you need a will? Most people do. Our law firm can help you determine how you want your assets distributed and provide you with the necessary legal instruments to assure your wishes are followed.
- We set up trusts — particularly testamentary trusts — that help ease the estate administration process and enable your assets to be distributed without undue publicity or difficulty.
If you are seeking an estate administration lawyer you can depend on, an attorney who brings small town values together with a sophisticated understanding of the law, you can count on the attorneys at Hayes, Williams, Turner & Daughtry in Dunn, North Carolina. Contact us today to schedule a free initial consultation.